Saturday, February 6, 2016

Spring Mantel

Hey Friends!
I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for spring. I was ready once the snow melted! I went over to Hobby Lobby to look at their spring collection I found a couple things, but I was really wanting some tulips. All the ones I saw there didn't look like they were in the best shape. My mom told me to try Michaels. I even recieved a 20% off coupon off my whole purchase and even on sale items through my email so I knew I needed to go check out what they had. So today I headed over to Michaels and I couldn't believe all the stuff they had I fell in love with everything!
So here is the finished product!












What items do you like to put on your mantel for spring?

Happy Decorating! 

xo,
Lettie Lane









No comments :

Post a Comment