Friday, February 12, 2016

In Love With...







One- Love to hang this in my room. I love wooden pallets I always see great ones on Pinterest, but I'm not that handy with a hammer and electric tools. Do you know of any easy DIY's to make one?

Two- I have been looking for a new wallet all over the place I finally found one that I absoultely love.

Three- Eyeing another makeup palette by Tarte. I love these colors they could be for a casual day or a romantic evening on the town.

Four- Been looking for a nude lipstick and I think this color will be perfect.

Five- I have never tried a contouring palette before, but I have been eyeing this one by Kat Von D.

On another note I have been going back and forth on making a Instagram for Lettie Lane. Fellow bloggers, is it worth it? What do you like about having an instagram for your blog? I would love some input!

I hope you have a great weekend!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Lettie Lane



No comments :

Post a Comment