Friday, January 8, 2016

New Year, New Makeup

Everyone has New Year Resolutions. I rarely make them because I usually don't stick to it very long, maybe a week tops. So, I wouldn't call this a resolution more like branching out of my comfort zone. I have some bloggers I follow that talk about makeup I always read their posts and say "I should go get that makeup" then I never do. I finally decided to go get some new makeup because my eyeshadow was over a year old and I needed to replace it big time. After a lot of research and narrowing it down to which ones I'll get I headed over to Ulta. I got the Tarte Rainforest After Dark Palette


I've really been wanting a plum color eyeshadow and I just love that it came with all these beautiful colors also. The highlighter, bronzer and blush was a great bonus. I wasn't sure how the blush would look on me, but I ended up really liking it!  {P.S. excuse the hair, it was really gloomy today and my hair was not doing what I wanted!}





I used a different foundation today that I really just loved! I will share about it on the next post. 
What is your favorite makeup palette?
Hope you have a great night! 
xo, 
Lettie Lane

No comments :

Post a Comment