Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The End of 2015

WOW! I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted. With working the holdiay season it kept me very busy. I literally worked, slept and start right back over every day. Exhausted was an understatment. With all that said, Christmas was wonderful!
                                           
  
I made some treats. This is one of my favorites to eat this time of year. Pretzle, hershey kiss, and a m'm. Sweet and salty, the perfect combo! I also made blondie brownies and homemade chex mix. So yummy, but I made way too much!
I was so happy to have a day off to spend with family and celebrate Jesus. My Dad and I opened presents then we read together the story of Jesus.
                                         
                                     

I loved sharing this time with my dad and refelecting on what truly Christmas is about.
Luke 2:14 "Glory to God in the highest heaven and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests." 

I have found a new hobby I really enjoy. I love taking pictures of the beautiful creation God has blessed us with! Here is one photo I took, What do you think? I will post more soon!


With 2015 coming to a close it has me made think about how much this year has been a blessing.  Yes, I have had happy times, and endured bad, but I couldn't have made it through without the Lord's help! I am so excited to see what God has in store for 2016. There is really nothing like doing life with God, it's an adventure!

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating tomorrow for the new year that is coming, Happy New Year!! 

xo,
Lettie Lane



No comments :

Post a Comment