Wednesday, September 30, 2015

For the Love of Animal Prints

Does anyone else love animal prints as much as I do? I love that you can add it to any outfit and room to complete it. I really wish I could put some all over the house, but I'm pretty sure my dad wouldn't be too thrilled! A girl can dream right? So, I went on Pinterest and got some inspiration.

For the Love of Animal Prints














I'm absolutely in love with all of these! I might have to sneak some into my new office! 
What's your favorite print?
I hope you're having a great week!  
xo, 
Lettie Lane


6 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, those lamps are so cute!! I love how understated they are! And my leopard flats are still some of my favorite shoes.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them also, I'm on a mission to find them! I've been meaning for awhile to get some animal print shoes!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the animal print inside the shelves and those lamps! I have done my nails zebra and cheetah print several times!

    http://www.kittykittylala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I may have to get some for my shelves when I get them organized! I got my nails done in leopard print once and absolutely loved it!

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!! I LOVE these animal prints. The lamps are my favorite because they're so subtle but SO CUTE!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lamps are my favorite too! I have been looking for some like them!

      Delete