Sunday, October 18, 2015

Weekend

What a great weekend I had, yesterday was my 24th birthday! I worked half of it then after I got off I went to Olive Garden for dinner. I got the chicken parmesan it was so delicious!



I came home and had some cookie cake. Yes, I just said cookie cake. It's the only kind I request for my birthday. I mean you can't go wrong with cookies and having a huge one with frosting really is amazing.


Today, I got to meet my favorite writer Nicholas Sparks! I have always dreamed of meeting him one day and I did! I waited for about an hour which wasn't too bad! Unfortunately, I didn't get to take any pictures of him, but they did have a professional that took a picture of us so, I should get that soon!



This would have to be one of the best birthday's yet! 24 is going to be a great year, looking forward to all of the adventures!

I hope you're having a great weekend!

xo,
Lettie Lane

No comments :

Post a Comment