Monday, October 19, 2015

My New Jewelry Obsession

I never thought this would happen, but I have found a new love for jewelry. I have always liked wearing earrings and sometimes necklaces. Honestly, I didn't put a lot of thought into it and I would always go for cheap. Which was a 50/50 chance of it lasting.


Premier Designs

I remember when I was little going to a Premier Designs show with my mom and she got me a necklace. Recently, my mom became a jeweler with Premier Designs and she sent me a catalog. Let's just say everything I saw I wanted. I ended up ordering some earrings. It was really hard for me to choose since it all caught my eye.

The necklace my mom got me when I was little
Every girl can never have enough bling bling! Here are the ones I got, they look even more beautiful in person.

Premier Designs- Hoop it up

Premier Designs- Nova
My aunt, uncle and little cousin gave me these for my birthday

Premier Designs- Marcy

Premier Designs- Mimi

I can't pick a favorite, I love all of them and it's really hard to choose what I'm going to wear.  I'm already eyeing some more jewelry I want to get.
Maybe some more earrings and necklaces!
xo,
Lettie Lane

No comments :

Post a Comment