Sunday, January 10, 2016

My Top 5 Favorite Etsy- Organization Edition


With the new year there is so many people getting organized whether it's with their new alphabetical filing system that is also color coded, organizing their clothes by season, or going through their whole kitchen pantry. I decided this year I needed to get organized with my makeup. May sound silly, but my makeup was in my bag and there was always something falling out. This nonsense had to stop! But first let's do some dreaming.....







Finally, here is what I got.


I love how I can make the spaces as big as I want and move it from room to room. I will have to say at the rate my makeup collection is growing I may need to buy another one down the road.

Makeup Tray- The Container Store

When trying to find the organizer that works for you here are some tips.

1) Find your style- whether its acrylic, bamboo, white, or DIY. Get something you will love and will make you smile every time you see it.

2) Find the right size. Big is better than too small. Find something that can fit all your cosmetics. If it is still too big don't worry gives you space for future makeup.

3) Compare. Compare quality and prices. I went back and forth on what to get and from store to store. 

4.) Have fun! Finding something to hold your makeup can be fun because there is so many possiblites of what to do.

Happy Organizing!

xo,
Lettie Lane


No comments :

Post a Comment