Saturday, June 4, 2016

My Nightly Ritual to a Good Nights Sleep



Not long ago I had insomina for a total of 4 DAYS. If you have never suffered from insominia let me tell you it's terrible. It took me a really long time to get back to my normal sleep pattern. After moving I finally got back to normal! I do think a lot of lack of sleep for people can be stress. Which is probably what caused mine. Now since I have to get up by 6:30 AM every morning for work I do a couple things to get relaxed before bed.


  • First I get to bed at a decent time. A little after 10:30 is probably the lastest I'll go to sleep. Getting the sleep I need is essential for me to feel good the next day.



  • I wash my face/ take a shower. Doing this process gets me to wind down and feel fresh before bed. {To know more about the products I use to wash my face here is a post}

  • Lotion up! I love lotion. If I don't put lotion on before bed it just feels weird. I have been using a new lotion by Melaleuca I absouletly love it. I only used it because I ran out of mine and I borrowed my mom's. I ended up ordering some of it. 

  • Lastly, I use essential oil. I put Stress Away by Young Living on my wrists and back of neck. The smell is so relaxing.
What are some ways you get relaxed before bed to get a good nights sleep?

xo, 
Lettie Lane

No comments :

Post a Comment