Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Maskcara IIID Foundation Review



If you have been in the beauty world you probably have heard about MaskCara makeup. If you don't follow Cara's Blog I definitely recommend to head on over there! She has great tips on applying makeup and doing hair. After following her Instagram from some time I finally took the plunge and purchased her IIID foundation paletteI purchased the light compact which came with the colors white peach highlight, walnut contour, pink grapefruit blush, and pearl illuminator. Her makeup is all about contouring. If you have never contoured it's pretty easy and she gives you directions on how to do it when you recieve it in the mail. She also has a video that also explains it too. After a couple times of applying it I finally figured out how to do it. I love it, it made my skin look so bright and not piled with makeup. After 3 days I started to notice some break outs. I was so disappointed because I love the makeup so much! I unfortunately had to return it.

Common questions:

Should I try it out?
My recommendation is to try it. It never hurts to try something new!  You may be surprised of how well it looks and works for you. They have a 30 day return policy so if for some reason it doesn't work with your skin type you can get a full refund.

Should I use primer or setting spray?
I tried with primer and I felt like I didn't stay on as well. So, I tried it without anything and it worked great! I honestly think you just need to play with it for a few times and see what works for you.

Here are some FAQ'S from Cara's blog.

To help clear up breakouts faster I recommend trying out this. It has been a lifesaver for me for several years!

I really do hope I can find something just as good that wont make me break out.  Have you tried the IIID foundation? What are some contouring palettes you prefer?

xo,
Lettie Lane

No comments :

Post a Comment