Tuesday, March 1, 2016

February Favorites



One- I have heard great reviews on this mascara. I finally took the plunge and got it. Everyday I have fallen more in love with it! I love the volume it gives and makes my eyes look bigger.

Two- This lotion has helped my skin so much especially with my eczema. I put it on before bed and by morning my skin is soft and smooth! 

Three- This powder is a life saver. I put it on my break outs and it helps clear it up faster!

 Four - I love the color of these and are really comfortable especially when taking Benji for a walk. 

Five- Since I stand long hours at work and I have pain in my feet a lot I knew it was time for some shoe shopping. I found these shoes and they are so comfortable! I can work up to 9+ hours and not be in pain! 

Hope you have a great day!

xo,
Lettie Lane

No comments :

Post a Comment