Friday, January 15, 2016

Cleaning Makeup Brushes

Why clean your makeup brushes? I think its super important to take time at least once a week to wash them and get all the makeup out. I don't know about you, but I don't want to put germs all over my face.

Here are my nasty dirty brushes ,this is using them for a week. 
  

STEP 1: Get your first brush. 



STEP 2: Get a small bowl with lukewarm water.


STEP 4: Wet the brush and add foaming soap to it and stir. (I use dial antibacterial foaming soap)


You'll see the water turning a different color I usually put new water in and soap until the water comes out clear. 

STEP 5: Then I lay it on a clean paper towel and move on to the next brush.



STEP 6: Let them dry over night. 



Have a great night! 

xo,
Lettie Lane






No comments :

Post a Comment