Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fall Favorites

Hello, Friends! Today, I was thinking about fall. Can you believe that it is just around the corner? Fall is my favorite season for many different reasons. So, I'm going to share why I love it.


I am so ready to feel the cool crisp air while wearing my boots and scarves! I actually have a scarf problem well an obsession. I have a whole drawer full of them and I always buy more when fall comes around. Maybe it is a problem? Really, there is never too many scarves. They go with every outfit and add the little extra that you need!

BOOTS 
 I love my boots, I wear them with everything. Boots make the perfect outfit come together. Who else thinks so? Time to pull those out of the closet.

LATTE'S
Raise your hand if you love you some pumpkin spice latte! I hate to admit this, but I have never had one before. With everyone talking about it I need to try one. I usually will get Chai Tea Latte which is absolutely my favorite!

PUMPKIN CARVING
It's that time of year again, start doing your research on what you want to carve this year. Who else loves carving the pumpkin, but hates getting the seeds out? 

PINTEREST
Not going to lie, but I have already started looking at cute fall outfits and decorations. Looking at them makes me wish fall was already here! 

HAIR
 Fall is around the corner and you are wanting to change your hair color. I always find it fun figuring out what to do next to my hair. For fall, I tend to go a little darker to get away from light blonde I had in my hair all summer. Plus, its fun to do something different.

COSTUMES
Ah, I love figuring out what to dress up as for Halloween. Group costume, couple costume, doing a costume on your own? The options are endless! What do you think a piƱata or Audrey Hepburn? 



Here are a few of my favorite aspects of fall. What are some of yours?

xo,
Lettie Lane

2 comments :

  1. I love when it gets just cool enough to start wearing cozy sweaters and if you get invited to a bonfire to wear it to, even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoAnne, I totally agree! Can't wait for it! :)

      Delete