Friday, September 18, 2015

A Peek Into My Week

I can't believe Friday is already here! It has been such a busy week and I'm finally able to sit down and write a post. I had three tests this week that kept me deep into my studies. They definitely added to the craziness! Now, that the weekend is here I can take a breather.



On Wednesday, I took Benji on a walk downtown on a trail. It was in the early 70's so, it was the perfect weather. I'm glad I was able to get him out without him having burn up!


While on our walk I saw these beautiful flowers outside of a restaurant; I just had to take some pictures.


I have been on this trail many times, but this time I noticed something I haven't before. It was in the kids play area so maybe that's why I haven't, but I saw this sharing library. Such a cute and fun idea!


This week I have really been trying to get more active. So, along with taking Benji on walks I have been working out again. I started back to my favorite workout, Piyo. I love this one because you use no weights and there is no jumping that will strain your joints. I did this a little over a year ago after having a lot of problems with my knee. I strengthened it and got the flexibility I needed. I'm so excited to start back on this journey of getting healthy and active. I always feel so much better after a good sweaty workout.

On Thursday, I got together with Haley, one of my really good friends for lunch. We met on campus and ate at Einstein's. It was my first time there EVER. Which is very surprising since it's right across the street from my school! There will definitely be some visits in the future.We had a great time catching up and hanging out. {We forgot to take pictures, bummer!}

How was your week?
I hope you have a great weekend!
xo,
Lettie Lane

No comments :

Post a Comment