Thursday, April 14, 2016

Catching Up

Wow, this last month got by me quick. I thought since I haven't posted in awhile I would catch you up. This time of year I do a lot of traveling to see family. Since I have been on the go so much I haven't been able to sit down and write a blog post.

My last trip I went to Alabama it was so good to get away from work and the craziness. We went to the local festival. When we walked in it looked like a little town it kinda reminded me of the town in Ghost Whisperer. If you have ever watched that show you know exactly what I'm talking about!  There were vendors that were selling different products from hand painted signs, clothes, antiques, candles and etc. My mom and I stopped at one vendor that was selling candles and body scrubs and bath salts. They smelled amazing! I'll share soon on another post of my review on the products! While walking around we could smell kettle corn so we stopped and got a bag, it was delicious! They also had different groups singing, a petting zoo, and play area for kids.  {Unfortunately , I didn't take any pictures!}
The day I left we ate at the egg and I. It was delicious! I got some yummy french toast, fruit, bacon and coffee! If you have never ate there  you should definitely check it out!




This time of year is my favorite time since I get to get away for several days to a week just to wind down and really relax. Another trip in a couple more weeks, can't wait! 

xo,
Lettie Lane

No comments :

Post a Comment