Sunday, September 13, 2015

My Sunday Nights

Does anyone else feel like the weekend comes and goes in a blink of an eye?  It was just Friday and now its Sunday, back to the grind tomorrow.


By the time the evening rolls around I'm running a thousand miles a minute. Here are some ways I get relaxed and ready for my new upcoming week!

 Pajamas


 Hot Tea- I heart hot tea. 


Diffuse lavender essential oil- Gives such a relaxing environment and smells amazing!


 HGTV- This channel is an obsession of mine.  


 Do laundry- May not sound relaxing, but it's one way I wind down.


✓  Catch up in the blog world! 


 Look at upcoming things to do for the week. 


Cuddle with Benji- What better way to end my night then with my fur baby! 


I really wish there was more hours in the weekend or maybe more days. Can Monday be part of the weekend for now on? What are some ways you like to spend your Sunday nights?

I hope you have a great week!
xo,
Lettie Lane


2 comments :

  1. Hey Ellen, I'm ellen too Lol!! :) Sounds like a nice sunday night!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ellen! LOL. It definitely was what I just needed!

      Delete