Sunday, July 10, 2016

Anchored


Anchors back in the pirate days were used for when they reached the body of water they were looking for. They would have a specific destination in mind and go for it and when they have reached it they would drop the anchor and do their duty they came for.  The anchor was used for the specific reason, to stay in place, to not move.
In life I believe all of us are looking for our place to "drop our anchor". We make plans as to when we will hit different milestones in life. We go for those plans, but don't always get to "drop the anchor." All my life I made plans. Ever since I was a little girl I knew where I wanted to go and when it was going to happen. Little did I know that God is the captain of my ship and He gets to decide when my anchor drops.


God has guided me to so many different places and seasons and I'm so grateful for all of them. I wouldn't be who I am today without them. If you're in a season in life where none of your plans happening. Don't give up. Lean on Him through this time and know that God is guiding your ship in the direction it needs to go. You will find out soon that His plans are greater than yours. It will be so great that your head will spin! {See Amos 9:13-15}

Just remember God is Able. If he can take care of the planets, stars and all the animals He is Able to do whatever it is in your life. He's got your back. He is your number one cheerleader, best friend and Daddy. He has an everlasting love and has new mercies every morning.


Have a wonderful week!
xo,
Lettie Lane




No comments :

Post a Comment