Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Move



WOW! What a  crazy month! God really has been doing some awesome things in my life lately. In the last month since I have updated on the blog I have accepted a NEW JOB and MOVED! It is stil hard for me to believe sometimes, but God is good! As some of ya'll know, but the ones that don't I will tell you for the last 8 YEARS I have worked in retail. I started when I was 16 years old. Originally, I was just getting it for high school, but I ended up staying a lot longer than planned. Not to say in the 8 years I have looked for other opportunities, but nothing came through. For a while now I planned on moving to GA. I applied for a job while I was visiting and was instantly called in.By the following week I was offered the job! When God works He works fast!

So after accepting the job I literally had less than a week to move! Thank goodness my parents were able to help me pack if it wasn't for them I don't know what I would have done! While packing I realized how much stuff I really had. Well, too much {haha}. I'm in a new season, but it is sooo good to have a change in life. To do something different to do what God has planned for me. At first it was really scary thinking of moving and starting a new life, but after prayer and support from family I realized I needed to do this.

So, my advice is if you feel like you need to change something in your life first PRAY and LISTEN.
That is so important. Don't rush into it wait and be patient and listen to what God wants. Ask for close friends and family opinions.

I hope I will be posting more on the blog! *fingers crossed*
I'm really bad about posting regularly I've been trying to get better!
I have some new makeup products I'm going to be sharing on upcoming posts; can't wait to share!
I hope you're having a great week!

xo,
Lettie Lane

No comments :

Post a Comment